Our Core Values
- Category: About Us
Alden & Associates has a belief that our work will reflect a high level of integrity and trust between our clients and us. We understand the importance of honest and clear communication throughout all of the phases of any project – whether we are engaged in a search assignment or conducting a confidential feasibility study. We strongly believe in these core values:
- We always approach and perform our work with a strong sense of integrity.
- We are always honest with ourselves, each other, our clients, and all others with whom we come into contact.
- We treat others as we would like to be treated – with respect.
- We have a strong commitment to serving and assisting presidents, chancellors, senior administrative officers, athletic administrators and others associated with higher education.
- We provide a positive work environment for our employees.
- We maintain a positive, optimistic approach and attitude to our work–our cup is definitely full!
- We view change as a good thing and are always open to improvement.
- We continually strive to improve our product, our service to others, our work habits and ourselves.
- We continue to grow, improve and increase our knowledge.
- We stay up-to-date with current happenings.
- Our workplace encourages creativity and fun.
- We, at Alden & Associates, Inc. strive to encompass these positive values in our work and in our lives.